There’s no way you can miss GPeC 2019 E-Commerce Summer School!
Join us for the 9th annual edition of GPeC E-Commerce Summer School, the only intensive e-commerce and online marketing training in Romania taking place on August 21-26, 2019 in the wonderful mountain area of Romania in Moeciu de Sus, Brasov County, at Family Hotel Arnica***, one of the cosiest Romanian mountains family hotels.
We can assure you that GPeC Summer School is a must-attend event and our friends from the past editions can confirm it. Here’s why:
Learn everything you need to know in order to have a successful online shop!
Every day, from morning until lunch, you take your daily intake of e-commerce steroids with us! You’re in for 12 e-commerce workshops x 90 minutes each, a total of 18 hours of e-commerce and online marketing training – based on tips & tricks and practical advice given to you by the best specialists.
You will be actively participating in the workshops and practical exercises to help you manage real everyday situations demanded by your online business.
- Is my website easy to use by customers or do they leave without placing an order? What should I do to have a top-notch website in terms od Usability / User Experience?
- What are the latest tweaks in the industry that help me grow my conversion rate and sell more?
- How do I differentiate my business from the competition without engaging in the war of the smalles prices?
- How do I envision the marketing plan and strategy?
- What is my Buyer Persona and how can I offer him a customized shopping experience, tailor-made for him?
- How important are datas and KPIs in business decision making and how can they help me? How do I translate, keep track and measure this information?
- What are the most efficient marketing channels in terms of results vs. costs?
- How do I optimize my online shops for search engines? What are the latest SEO trends?
- How do I communicate in Social Media and how can it help grow my business?
- How do I create smart AdWords campaigns? What should I take into account?
- How do I measure the efficiency of marketing campaigns (ROI)?
- How do I optimize my website for mobile devices? What tricks should I consider? Mobi-website, mobile application, Responsive or Adaptive design – what is the difference between them and what’s best for my business?
- How can I write better product descriptions? How do I generate quality, relevant content on my website?
- How do I achieve customer loyalty and turn my clients into Returning Customers?
… these are just some of the topics we’ll answer for you during the GPeC 2018 E-Commerce Summer School workshops: Conversion Rate Optimization, Usability, SEO, Analytics, Online Marketing, Social Media, Mobile, Content Marketing, Customization, Customer Experience, E-Mail Marketing, E-Commerce best practices, Logistics, Growth hacking etc. – we’ll cover all of them in 5 days so that you become more performant!
Stay connected to E-Commerce every second
Each day after training, you get the chance to discuss face-to-face with the trainers, ask questions and ask for professional advice for your business. The added-value doesn’t stop here: you share business experience, you exchange ideas and you create long-term relationships with all the participants. At GPeC Summer School, you build a new family – your online family.
Build long-term friendships with the most amazing people in the e-commerce and digital industry
The afternoons and evenings are saved for team building activities and networking time over mulled wine and quitar chords by the campfire.
We’ll play charades, foosball, air-hockey, table-tennis, pool, dartz and we’ll put some effort into the team-building tests (from Treasure Hunt to creating a TV ad for an online shop selling guns for mosquito anihilation :)) – these are all part of the GPeC Summer School.
You are in for 5 days of quality content during the workshops, but also lots of fun with teammates and trainers. Trust us: you’ll wish those 5 days never ended!
GPeC 2019 E-Commerce Summer School will take place during August 21-26, in Moeciu de Sus (Brasov County), at Family Hotel Arnica***.
Who can participate?
Anyone directly interested in opening an online business or already involved in e-commerce and looking for advice on how to improve their performance: online shop owners, e-commerce service and solution providers, e-commerce tools and platforms providers, e-payment solution providers, courier companies, specialised agencies etc.
Nota Bene: Online shops registered with the GPeC 2018 Online Shops Competition who have chosen the PLATINUM package benefit from 5% discount from the GPeC E-Commerce Summer School participation fee.
What are the benefits and the participation fees
you’re in for 5 days of intensive e-commerce and online marketing trainings (12 workshops x 90 minutes each = 18 hours of premium content from some of the best specialists in the e-commerce industry!) –> you learn how to grow your business;
- except for the hours dedicated to the workshops, you have plenty of time to talk to the trainers (no rush as it often happens at conferences) –> specialized consultancy tailored for YOUR business;
- from Thursday until Sunday you work in teams to develop a marketing campaign from scratch and to idenify an online shop’s issues –> implement what you learn during the workshops;
- if your online shop is registered with the GPeC 2019 Competition, you can ask the participating specialists for advice and discuss the first jury audit and evaluation report –> you significantly increase your chance to be one of the winners of the GPeC 2019 Online Shops Competition;
- you make friends and get the chance to network in a friendly environment over a glass of wine with the trainers and other e-commerce and online marketing decision makers –> quality networking and long term relationships;
- know-how and experience sharing with the other participants –> you learn from their experience, you benefit from others’ recommendations and you know who to call when you need help in order to grow your business;
- you will have a great time during the 5 days of retreat with some of the coolest people in the online industry: apart from workshops you will be in for team building activities, camp fire and quitar chords, good wine, green mountains area and fresh nature air, a lot of fun and a real e-commerce family which you will be in touch with from now on!
Early-Bird Offer (offer valid until July 21, 2019, inclusively)
- Double room accommodation (you will be sharing the room with a fellow attendant, 5 nights, all inclusive (access to 12 workshops x 90 minutes each, breakfast, lunch, dinner every day, 2 coffee breaks / day, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages all you can drink, team-building activities, festive dinner, contact details of participants and trainers): 2,299 RON + VAT participant/stay;
- Single room accommodation (the room is all yours), 5 nights, all inclusive (access to 12 workshops x 90 minutes each, breakfast, lunch, dinner every day, 2 coffee breaks / day, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages all you can drink, team-building activities, festive dinner, contact details of participants and trainers): 2,799 RON + VAT participant/stay
Standard Offer (July 22 – August 16, 2019, inclusively)
- Double room accommodation (you will be sharing the room with a fellow attendant, 5 nights, all inclusive (access to 12 workshops x 90 minutes each, breakfast, lunch, dinner every day, 2 coffee breaks / day, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages all you can drink, team-building activities, festive dinner, contact details of participants and trainers): 2,699 RON + VAT participant/stay;
- Single room accommodation (the room is all yours), 5 nights, all inclusive (access to 12 workshops x 90 minutes each, breakfast, lunch, dinner every day, 2 coffee breaks / day, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages all you can drink, team-building activities, festive dinner, contact details of participants and trainers): 3,199 RON + VAT participant/stay
Note There are only 50 seats available for every edition of the GPeC E-Commerce Summer School and they are sold fast. So stay tuned starting June 25 and make sure you buy your ticket once we start registrations!
You’re in for 5 days of intensive e-commerce training, networking and fun with some of the best and coolest online specialists in the Romanian online industry.
Check out the past edition of the GPeC Summer School!
Book your seat now!
The seats run out fast – our 8 years experience of organizing the GPeC Summer School has taught us that. So make sure you seize the Early Bird Offer and register now to save one of the 50 available seats to attend the only E-Commerce and Online Marketing intensive summer courses in Romania.