GPeC 2018 Online Shops Competition Registration
March 21 – May 31, 2018
Do you have an online shop? Have it audited in the GPeC Competition and learn how to sell more!
- Over 25 notorious E-Commerce and Online Marketing experts – members of the GPeC Competition Jury – will evaluate the online shops registered for the competition;
- The evaluation is based on over 200 evaluation criteria: from User Experience, Design, Customer Care, Mobile, Legal & GDPR, SEO, Security, Social Media, E-Mail Marketing to Service Quality and Customer Loyalty Policy;
- Each online shop will receive an individual and confidential audit report containing the scores and recommendations of the GPeC Jury for the 200+ evaluation criteria;
- Based on the audit report, you will have a complete radiography of your website and will know what and how to fix it, in order to increase your conversion rate and sell more. The report will include both the Desktop and the Mobile versions of your website;
- In addition, the online shops that will mark the highest scores will receive distinction awards during the 13th edition of the annual eCommerce Awards Gala in November 2018 –> gain notoriety on the market and among your clients!
Learn about the major benefits of participating in the 2018 GPeC Competition and register by May 31, 2018, at 23:59.
GPeC SUMMIT, Spring Edition
May 29-30-31, 2018
You are in for 3 days of Premium E-Commerce & Online Marketing content in the core of the most important event in Central and Eastern Europe.
- You only get exclusive, relevant information, ready to be implemented in your business;
- You only meet and learn from the very best: Peep Laja (Founder and Principal CXL), Jeff Bullas (Jeff Bullas Internet Marketing), Jim Sterne (Chairman Digital Analytics Association & Founder Marketing Evolution Experience Summit) Karl Gilis (Managing Partner AGConsult), Aleyda Solis (International SEO Consultant, Author & Speaker), Jeff Sauer (Founder Jeffalytics) – the first legendary confirmed speakers who will take up the GPeC SUMMIT stage on May 29-30-31, 2018;
- You have the chance to take part in two MasterClass sessions of 6 hours each, with some of the best international experts: Karl Gilis (UX & Conversion Optimization MasterClass) and Jeff Sauer (Google Analytics MasterClass);
- For 13 years now, GPeC is the reference event you cannot miss: 3 days of Conference, MasterClasses, Workshops, Expo, Networking – together with the best speakers, in the midst of over 800 participants – Top Management in E-Commerce #epic #CraftedToInspire;
The seats for GPeC SUMMIT May 29-30-31 are limited and they are running out fast!
Therefore, check out all the details and get your access ticket now if you don’t want to miss the most important E-Commerce & Online Marketing event in Central and Eastern Europe!
Remember: you can only seize the Very Early-Bird Offer by April 20, at 23:59, to get the lowest price on the GPeC SUMMIT access tickets!
GPeC 2018 Competition – First Evaluation Stage
June 11-27, 2018
For 2 weeks, the GPeC Jury (consisting of over 25 specialists with a vast experience în E-Commerce and Online Marketing) will be evaluate the online shops registered for the Competition, grading each of the over 200 evaluation criteria and providing brief explanations and recommendations (when necessary) in the evaluation report.
Following the first round of evaluations, each online shop will receive an evaluation report by e-mail, and will have the chance to discuss it in depth with the jury members during the GPeC E-Commerce Consultancy Meetings – Round 1.
After 1-on-1 meetings with the jury, the shops will be given time to fix and improve the reported issues, before they are re-evaluated in the second round of the GPeC evaluation. In other words, you get to learn, implement and see the results in real time!
GPeC E-Commerce Consultancy Meetings – Round 1
July 10, 2018
The online shops registered in the 2018 GPeC Competition have the chance to discuss face-to-face (or via Skype or by e-mail) with the GPeC Jury members about their evaluation report, delievered after the first evaluation stage. Each shop is given 90 minutes for tête-à-tête deliberations.
As an online shop owner, you will learn what your strengths are, but especially where and why you’ve been penalized and you will receive relevant advice on how to fix the issues in order to increase you conversion rate and sell more.
During the discussion with the jury, you can ask for advice and ask additional questions. The GPeC E-Commerce Consultancy Meetings are especially tailored to help you grow your business through excellent consultancy services provided by some of the best industry experts.
Clear your schedule on July 10, 2018! Your business simply can’t afford missing out on GPeC E-Commerce Consultancy Meetings.
GPeC Online Shops Competition – Implementations, Optimizations, Fine Tuning
July 11 – September 17, 2018
Following the first evaluation phase and the GPeC E-Commerce Consultancy Meetings, the online shops registered in the GPeC Competition dispose of more than 2 months to implement the Jury’s recommendations.
During this stage, you will be able to fix the reported issues and have time to optimize your website for the final stage of evaluation.
You will be improving your business in real time!
GPeC 2018 E-Commerce Summer School
August 22-27, 2018
Don’t miss the 8th annual edition of the GPeC E-Commerce Summer School – the only series of intensive e-commerce and online marketing trainings in Romania!
During August 22-27, 2018 you will spend 5 days in the beautiful mountains area of Romania, and take part in 12 Workshops of 90 minutes each, covering some of the hottest topics for your online business.
Moreover, GPeC E-Commerce Summer School is your chance to receive free consultancy tailored especially for your business, be inspired by some of the best regional specialists, interact with fellow e-commerce specialists and online shops owners and have fun together with the most amazing people in online business during our creative teambuilding activities.
GPeC 2018 E-Commerce Summer School takes place during August 22-27 at Family Hotel Arnica*** in Moeciu de Sus, Bran, Brașov county, sourrounded by a spectacular mountains landscape.
GPeC 2018 Online Shops Competition – Final Evaluation Stage
September 24 – October 15, 2018
After the implementation period, when you had the chance to fix the issues indicated by the jury in the first evaluation stage, it is time for your online shop to be reevaluated.
During the final stage, the jury members review the shops registered in the GPeC 2018 Online Shops Competition, following their evolution in time and grading, once again, each of the over 200 evaluation criteria. A second evaluation report will then be sent to each online shop.
What is more, the GPeC Jury will also be doing mistery shopping in order to evaluate each online shop’s services and customer experience. The final grades will decide the winners of the 13th edition of the GPeC E-Commerce Awards Gala. Will you be one of the winners?
GPeC E-Commerce Consultancy Meetings – Round 2
Octomber 26, 2018
After you receive the second evaluation report of your website, you have the chance to meet the GPeC Jury once again to discuss it. You will get detailed recommendations and explanations after the final round of evaluation, and the jury specialists will also comment on your evolution in time.
Each online shop is given 90 minutes for tête-à-tête deliberations with the Jury. The free consultancy that you receive during the E-Commerce Consultancy Meetings is of the most valuable for your business so mark the date in your calendar to make sure you won’t miss out! Hundreds of Romanian online shops recommend it after participating in the previous GPeC editions.
GPeC SUMMIT, Autumn Edition
November 12-13, 2018
Just before the 13th annual edition of the GPeC E-Commerce Awards Gala, when we will reward the excellency of the Romanian E-Commerce industry, you are invited to join GPeC SUMMIT November 2018 for two days of extraordinary Conferences.
Do you like what we’ve set up for the GPeC SUMMIT spring edition? Then wait until you hear what’s in for the autumn edition!
We are working on a spectacular program: the lineup of speakers will be so AMAZING that you will wish for the Conference to never end! So stay tuned and keep an eye on our newsfeed!
GPeC E-Commerce Awards Gala, the 13th edition
November 13, 2018
After 8 months of Competition, Conference, Expo, MasterClasses, Workshops, Trainings and Team Building, we close the GPeC 2018 e-commerce marathon-event in a festive mood by announcing the winners of the 13th annual edition of GPeC E-Commerce Awards.
The e-commerce awards will be handed over to online shops who received the highest rankings during the GPeC 2018 Online Shops Competition and their performance will be rewarded in a formal exclusive gala together with the e-commerce industry elite.
You’re in for an unforgettable evening, special guests and many surprises – a true e-commerce show where performance in Romanian E-Commerce will be rewarded.
We move the Romanian e-commerce forward together for 13 years!
We will do everything in our power to make sure the GPeC 2016 Events Calender is 100% accurate, but there is a slight chance that dates may be modified by events and reasons independent of us. If this should happen, we will update the information promptly and keep you up to date with any changes which may occur.
You’re in for 8 months of Premium E-Commerce and Online Marketing events!
Whether you want to start selling online or grow your online business, learn from the best speakers and get the chance to expand your network in the core of the online community, you simply must attend the GPeC events in 2018! Thousands of participants recommend us after attending our events over the past 12 years.
Sign up your online shop for the GPeC Online Shops Competition to get a complex evaluation report for your website and join GPeC SUMMIT May 29-30-31 for 3 days of relevant content with the very best international speakers, who will teach you how to grow a successful online business!