GPeC 2019 Online Shops Competition Registration
March 18 – May 31, 2019
Do you have an online shop? Enter the GPeC Competition and get a complete Audit on Usability, SEO, Mobile, Securitate, E-Mail Marketing, Social Media, Legal & Customer Satisfaction.
- Over 25 notorious E-Commerce and Online Marketing experts – members of the GPeC Competition Jury – will evaluate the online shops registered for the competition;
- The evaluation is based on over 200 evaluation criteria: from User Experience, Design, Customer Care, Mobile, Legal & GDPR, SEO, Security, Social Media, E-Mail Marketing to Service Quality and Customer Loyalty Policy;
- Each online shop will receive an individual and confidential audit report containing the scores and recommendations of the GPeC Jury for the 200+ evaluation criteria;
- Based on the audit report, you will have a complete radiography of your website and will know what and how to fix it, in order to increase your conversion rate and sell more. The report will include both the Desktop and the Mobile versions of your website;
- In addition, the online shops that will mark the highest scores will receive distinction awards during the 14th edition of the annual eCommerce Awards Gala on November 5th, 2019 –> gain notoriety on the market and among your clients!
Learn all the major benefits of participating in the 2019 GPeC Competition and register by May 31, 2019, at 23:59.
GPeC SUMMIT, Spring Edition
May 27-28, 2019
You are in for 2 days of Premium E-Commerce & Online Marketing content in the core of the most important event in Central and Eastern Europe.
- You only get exclusive, relevant information, ready to be implemented in your business, no promotional speeches, no bullshit;
- You only meet and learn from the very best: Karl Gilis (Top 3 most influential CRO-expert in the world), Wil Reynolds (SEO, PPC & Analytics Expert), Gerry McGovern (Customer & UX Specialist), Dennis Yu (Facebook Ads Expert), Hannah Thorpe (Content Marketing Specialist), Jono Alderson (SEO Special Ops @Yoast), Steven Hoober (Mobile UX Design Consultant & Strategist), Ian Jindal (Editor in Chief of InternetRetailing) – the first legendary confirmed speakers who will take up the GPeC SUMMIT stage on May 27-28, 2019;
- On May 28, you have the chance to attend 5 Masterclass sessions with the best international trainers and 1 E-Commerce and Online Marketing Intensive Course for Beginners (6 hours of content delivered by the best Romanian trainers);
- For 14 year, GPeC is the reference event you cannot miss: Conference, Expo, Masterclasses and Networking – all together with the best speakers and over 800 C-level participants #CraftedToInspire
The seats for GPeC SUMMIT May 27-28 are limited and they are running out fast!
Remember: you can only seize the Very Early-Bird Offer by April 15, at 23:59, to get the lowest price on the GPeC SUMMIT access tickets!
GPeC 2019 Competition – First Evaluation Stage
June 10-28, 2019
For 2 weeks, the GPeC Jury (consisting of over 25 specialists with a vast experience in E-Commerce and Online Marketing) will be evaluate the online shops registered for the Competition, grading each of the over 200 evaluation criteria and providing brief explanations and recommendations (when necessary) in the evaluation report.
Following the first round of evaluations, each online shop will receive an evaluation report by e-mail, and will have the chance to discuss it in depth with the jury members during the GPeC E-Commerce Consultancy Meetings – Round 1.
After 1-on-1 meetings with the jury, the shops will be given time to fix and improve the reported issues, before they are re-evaluated in the second round of the GPeC evaluation. In other words, you get to learn, implement and see the results in real time!
GPeC E-Commerce Consultancy Meetings – Round 1
July 10, 2019
The online shops registered in the 2019 GPeC Competition have the chance to discuss face-to-face (or via Skype or by e-mail) with the GPeC Jury members about their evaluation report, delivered after the first evaluation stage. Each shop is given 90 minutes for tête-à-tête deliberations.
As an online shop owner, you will learn what your strengths are, but especially where and why you’ve been penalized and you will receive relevant advice on how to fix the issues in order to increase you conversion rate and sell more.
During the discussion with the jury, you can ask for advice and ask additional questions. The GPeC E-Commerce Consultancy Meetings are especially tailored to help you grow your business through excellent consultancy services provided by some of the best industry experts.
Clear your schedule on July 10, 2019! Your business simply can’t afford missing out on GPeC E-Commerce Consultancy Meetings.
GPeC Online Shops Competition – Implementations, Optimizations, Fine Tuning
July 11 – September 20, 2019
Following the first evaluation phase and the GPeC E-Commerce Consultancy Meetings, the online shops registered in the GPeC Competition dispose of more than 2 months to implement the Jury’s recommendations.
During this stage, you will be able to fix the reported issues and have time to optimize your website for the final stage of evaluation.
You will be improving your business in real time!
GPeC 2019 E-Commerce Summer School
August 21-26, 2019
Don’t miss the 9th annual edition of the GPeC E-Commerce Summer School – the only series of intensive e-commerce and online marketing trainings in Romania!
During August 21-26, 2019 you will spend 5 days in the beautiful mountains area of Romania, and take part in 12 Workshops of 90 minutes each, covering some of the hottest topics for your online business.
Moreover, GPeC E-Commerce Summer School is your chance to receive free consultancy tailored especially for your business, be inspired by some of the best regional specialists, interact with fellow e-commerce specialists and online shops owners and have fun together with the most amazing people in online business during our creative team-building activities.
GPeC 2019 E-Commerce Summer School takes place during August 21-26 at Family Hotel Arnica*** in Moeciu de Sus, Bran, Brașov county, surrounded by a spectacular mountains landscape.
GPeC 2019 Online Shops Competition – Final Evaluation Stage
September 23 – October 11, 2019
After the implementation period, when you had the chance to fix the issues indicated by the jury in the first evaluation stage, it is time for your online shop to be reevaluated.
During the final stage, the jury members review the shops registered in the GPeC 2019 Online Shops Competition, following their evolution in time and grading, once again, each of the over 200 evaluation criteria. A second evaluation report will then be sent to each online shop.
What is more, the GPeC Jury will also be doing mystery shopping in order to evaluate each online shop’s services and customer experience. The final grades will decide the winners of the 14th edition of the GPeC E-Commerce Awards Gala. Will you be one of the winners?
GPeC E-Commerce Consultancy Meetings – Round 2
October 23, 2019
After you receive the second evaluation report of your website, you have the chance to meet the GPeC Jury once again to discuss it. You will get detailed recommendations and explanations after the final round of evaluation, and the jury specialists will also comment on your evolution in time.
Each online shop is given 90 minutes for tête-à-tête deliberations with the Jury. The free consultancy that you receive during the E-Commerce Consultancy Meetings is of the most valuable for your business so mark the date in your calendar to make sure you won’t miss out! Hundreds of Romanian online shops recommend it after participating in the previous GPeC editions.
GPeC SUMMIT, Autumn Edition
November 4-5, 2019
Just before the 14th annual edition of the GPeC E-Commerce Awards Gala, when we will reward the excellency of the Romanian E-Commerce industry, you are invited to join GPeC SUMMIT November 4-5, 2019 for two days of extraordinary Conferences.
We are working on a spectacular program: the lineup of speakers will be so AMAZING that you will wish for the Conference to never end! So stay tuned and keep an eye on our newsfeed!
GPeC E-Commerce Awards Gala, the 14th edition
November 5, 2019
After 8 months of Competition, Conference, Expo, MasterClasses, Workshops, Trainings and Team Building, we close the GPeC 2019 e-commerce marathon-event in a festive mood by announcing the winners of the 14th annual edition of GPeC E-Commerce Awards.
The e-commerce awards will be handed over to online shops who received the highest rankings during the GPeC 2019 Online Shops Competition, as well as digital agencies that offered best services to the winning shops. The 2019 e-commerce performance will be rewarded in a classy exclusive gala together with the industry elite.
You’re in for an unforgettable evening, special guests and many surprises – a true e-commerce show where performance in Romanian E-Commerce will be rewarded.
We move the Romanian e-commerce forward together for 14 years!
We will do everything in our power to make sure the GPeC 2019 Events Calendar is 100% accurate, but there is a slight chance that dates may be modified by events and reasons independent of us. If this should happen, we will update the information promptly and keep you up to date with any changes which may occur.
You’re in for 8 months of Premium E-Commerce and Online Marketing events!
Whether you want to start selling online or grow your online business, learn from the best speakers and get the chance to expand your network in the core of the online community, you simply must attend the GPeC events in 2019! Thousands of participants recommend us after attending our events over the past 13 years.
Register your online shop for the GPeC Online Shops Competition to get a complex evaluation report for your website and join GPeC SUMMIT May 27-28 for 2 days of relevant content with the very best international speakers, who will teach you how to grow a successful online business!