2023 seems to be the year of contrasts in Romanian eCommerce with – more than usual – online businesses talking about stagnation or even decline and others talking about growth. Of course it depends on verticals and a lot of factors, but there are also differences of opinion on the size of the e-commerce market as a whole (according to different sources).
We shine a light alongside the representative companies in the field:
- The most important results of the iSense Solutions market study from the perspective of online consumers, presented for the first time at the GPeC SUMMIT
- Google’s perspective on the evolution of e-commerce, of Romanian retail as a whole + the latest information on consumption and search behavior
- Online payment statistics and trends, average transaction value, product/service categories in top consumer preferences
- ARMO’s perspective on the evolution of the e-commerce market in 2023 and expectations for the end of the year
- What will be the estimated balance of the e-commerce sector this year and what can we expect in 2024 taking into account the current economic context?
Open for dialogue and questions from the audience: Andrei Cânda (Managing Partner iSense Solutions), Cristi Movilă (ARMO President & General Manager VTEX Eastern Europe), Elena Gheorghe (Country Manager PayU GPO), Elena Oprea (Director Acceptance & Acquirers Visa Europe), Oana Dumitrescu (Industry Head & Retail Lead Google)
Host: Andrei Radu (CEO & Founder GPeC)