Course Agenda | 31 May | Hotel Sheraton, Bucharest
09:30 – 11:00 Up-to-date E-Commerce market situation. Challenges and Opportunities
- The latest market figures, statistics and predictions for the current year;
- Challenges in the current economic context and the opportunities that arise from it;
- Consumer behavior: what do customers want from online shops?
- What is Must-Have for online shops in 2022 and in the very near future?
- Romania in the European context and why it is important to sell cross-border;
- Business Tips for Beginner E-Commerce Entrepreneurs;
11:00 – 11:30 Coffee BREAK
11:30 – 13:00 UX Checklist for Mobile
- Internal search – why it is important, the best way to display, auto-suggest, auto-complete, search without result;
- How to display products in a product listing (ex: category): Page, Infinite Scrolling or Load More?
- The Fat Finger Syndrome – the optimal dimensions of the tappable elements in the site;
- Product description and how to display it on mobile;
- The importance of the first visible screen and what information we display on the first screen;
- Mobile specific functions: Tap 2 Call, numeric keypad vs. alpha etc.;
- One Page Checkout Vs. Multi-Step Checkout.
13:00 – 14:30 Lunch BREAK
14:30 – 16:00 UX & Online Marketing Tips to increase your conversion rate (Desktop & Mobile) – module 1
- Best practices and concrete situations on how to optimize the main sections of an online shop: from Homepage, Category Page, Product Page, Shopping Cart, Checkout Process to Order Confirmation Page;
- Establishing real differentiators and the importance of differentiators in business strategy;
- Hero Image Vs. Slider / Carousel;
- Checkout as Guest vs. Mandatory account – advantages and disadvantages;
- Techniques for increasing the value of the order;
- Applying the “Don’t make me think” (Steve Krug) principle throughout the website.
16:00 – 16:30 Coffee BREAK
16:30 – 18:00 UX & Online Marketing Tips to increase your conversion rate (Desktop & Mobile) – module 2
- Urgency & Scarcity;
- Cross-Sell & Up-Sell;
- Discount code and how to increase basket abandonment if implemented incorrectly;
- Careful use of marketing markers;
- White Space and focus on the essentials of a product listing;
- Sticky Header;
- The optimal size of the files / images on the site;
- Directing users to action through chromatics and visual hierarchy;
- Inline Validation in Checkout;
- Product images;
- Action color;
- The user area in the site and what elements it should contain.