5 Masterclass sessions & 1 Intensive E-Commerce & Online Marketing Course for Beginners
In addition to the 5 Masterclasses, for those interested in opening an online shop or who have only recently launched an online business, we have set up a E-Commerce and Online Marketing Course for Beginners, taught by the best Romanian trainers. The course provides 6 hours of intensive content on how to land the foundation of an online business with real chances of success (The E-Commerce ABC for everyone).
To sum up, whether you are Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced, at GPeC SUMMIT May 28 you will find the right content for your needs. At the end of the day, you will have a complete To Do list to help you grow your online business.
Masterclasses & E-Commerce Course for Beginners | May 28, 2019
The Masterclasses and the E-Commerce and Online Marketing Course for Beginners take place on May 28, 2019, at Sheraton Bucharest Hotel*****, located on Calea Dorobanților no. 5-7, 1st district, Bucharest (near Romană Square).
Here are the details on each session:
- Facebook Ads / Facebook Marketing Masterclass – 3 hours | 30 seats available – Trainer: Dennis Yu, CEO BlitzMetrics
- SEO Masterclass – 3 hours | 30 seats available – Trainer: Hannah Thorpe, Founder FOUND.
- Google Tag Manager / Analytics / Data Studio Masterclass – 3 hours | 30 seats available – Trainer: Jono Alderson, Special Ops Yoast
- Mobile Usability & UX Masterclass – 3 hours | 30 seats available – Trainer: Steven Hoober, CEO & Founder 4ourth Mobile
- Usability & Customer Experience Extended Masterclass – 6 hours | 30 seats available – Trainer: Gerry McGovern, CEO Customer Carewords
- Intensive E-Commerce and Online Marketing Course for Beginners – 6 hours | 30 seats available – Trainers: Andrei Radu (Founder & CEO GPeC), Raluca Radu (Founder MTH Digital)
The Masterclasses are designed for:
- Online shops
- Any type of business interested in online advertising
- SEO agencies
- Online Marketing agencies
- E-Commerce & Digital Marketing specialists and consultants
- Marketing Specialists & Managers, Programmers, UX Designers
The E-Commerce & Online Marketing Course for Beginners is intended for:
- Online shop start-ups / recently launched
- Entrepreneurs who want to launch an online shop with real chances of success
- Online shops employees who want to to get on with everything that’s important in E-Commerce and Online Marketing and want to evolve professionally
- Online shops representatives who want to develop a common language with programmers and companies they work, in order to know what to demand and be able to track their results
- Offline retailers interested in launching an E-Commerce channel
When, where and how much does it cost?
- When? All Masterclasses, as well as the E-Commerce and Online Marketing Course for Beginners run simultaneously, in 5 different rooms, on May 28, 2019, between 09:30 AM and 17:30 PM (8 hours in total, coffee and lunch breaks included, 6 hours of actual training)
- Where? At Sheraton Bucharest Hotel***** located in Bucharest, on Calea Dorobanților no. 5-7, 1st district (near Romană Square)
- How much does it cost? 149 EUR + VAT/attendee for regular 3-hour Masterclasses and 169 EUR + VAT/attendee for the Usability & Customer Experience Extended Masterclass (Gerry McGovern). Check out all information about the participation fee and the special offers available.