No matter which plan you choose, participating in the GPeC 2018 Competition brings you benefits of at least 3.040 EUR!
Check the table below for the services you receive depending on the plan you choose for the GPeC 2018 Online Shops Competition. #GPeCCompetition #OnlineShopAudit
After you check out the information below, read carefully what each benefit means and what it brings you as far as your business development is concerned.
|Benefits for online shops registered with GPeC 2018 Competition||Market service value||STANDARD Plan||PREMIUM Plan||PLATINUM Plan|
|Complete evaluation of your website, both Desktop and Mobile versions (Audit: Usability & Customer Experience, Design, SEO, Security, Legal, Mobile, Social Media, E-mail Marketing, Services Quality – over 200 evaluation criteria; over 25 jury experts; 2 different evaluation stages)||2.500 EUR||
|TRUSTED.ro trustmark & feedback system “Trusted Opinions” (free for 12 months)||240 EUR||
|Access to the GPeC Consultancy Meetings (2 sessions of aprox. 90 minutes each – 1 on 1 talks on the jury assessment reports and recommendations)||300 EUR||
|Participation in the GPeC E-Commerce Awards Gala, 13th annual edition (November 2018)||Included in the registration fee||
1 FREE TICKET
2 FREE TICKETS
3 FREE TICKETS
|Participation in the GPeC SUMMIT May 29-30-31, 2018 (access to all 3 days of the event: Conference, Expo, Workshops, Networking)||119 EUR/3-Day-Pass||
2 FREE TICKETS
3 FREE TICKETS
|Participation in the GPeC SUMMIT November 2018 (Conference, Expo, Networking)||119 EUR/ticket||
2 FREE TICKETS
2 FREE TICKETS
|5% Discount on the GPeC E-Commerce Summer School registration fee (Bran, Moeciu, August 22-27, 2018)||34 EUR||
|GDPR compliance standards plan||between 500 and a few thousand euros, depending on each case||
|EARLY-BIRD OFFER (valid until May 11, 2018, at 23:59)||Minimum 3.040 EUR worth of benefits||299 EUR + VAT
1. Complete evaluation of your website, both Desktop and Mobile versions worth 2.500 EUR
You’ll learn what works and what needs to be fixed on your website in order to provide a pleasant browsing experience for your users and to increase your conversion / sales rate.
Your online shop will be evaluated following the most complex jury evaluation criteria (over 200 criteria essential to any online business in terms of: Usability, Design, Customer Experience, SEO, Security, Mobile, E-mail Marketing, Social Media, Legal aspects, Services Quality).
The evaluation is done by over 25 specialists renowned for their vast experience in e-commerce and online marketing, and you have the opportunity to discuss with them the evaluation reports to learn exactly what you need to do to improve your online shop!
Every online shops registered in the GPeC Competition will receive evaluation report. One such evaluation procedure is normally worth minimum of 2.500 EUR!
- 25+ e-commerce and online marketing specialists analyse the online shops registered with the GPeC 2018 Competition;
- each of the 200+ evaluation criteria is graded;
- apart from grading the website’s performance, the jury members also provide brief explanations, comments and recommendations in the jury report;
- the websites’ evaluation is done in 2 stages at different moments in time in order to observe the evolution of the online shops;
- you receive the evaluation reports and get the chance to discuss them with the jury during the GPeC Consultancy Meetings (July 10 and October 26, 2018).
You will find out exactly what the strengths and weaknesses of your website are, both for Desktop and Mobile version, so you will know exactly how to fix the issues and sell more!
2. TRUSTED trustmark for your online shop
TRUSTED.ro is the National Program for Online Shops Certification, initiated by GPeC together with Legi-Internet.ro and the Association for Customer Protection in Romania (APC Romania) in 2011. Presently, some 200 de Romanian online shops comply with the TRUSTED.ro standards, displaying the TRUSTED.ro “Trusted Online Shop” trustmark on their websites.
The TRUSTED standards for online shops are mandatory according to European regulations and e-commerce best practices. The TRUSTED standards represent the GPeC 2018 Competition Pre-Screening Criteria, that any online shops needs to comply with.
- Online shops who register with the GPeC 2018 Online Shops Competition will be evaluated upon registration in order to meet the pre-screening criteria. Our team will help you meet every criteria and make sure your online shop is up to date with the current legal obligations;
- Moreover, once you meet the pre-screening criteria we will give you the TRUSTED.ro “Trusted Online Shop” trustmark for free for 12 months. This will boost your reputation and credibility and you will save 240 EUR + VAT – the cost of the TRUSTED.ro trustmark should you not register with GPeC;
- Together with the TRUSTED.ro trustmark you will also have the chance to implement the TRUSTED Opinions feedback system for 12 months for free.
3. GPeC E-Commerce Consultancy Meetings – specialised e-commerce consultancy for your online shop from e-commerce and online marketing specialists
Apart from the short explanations and recommendations offered by GPeC jury members in the two evaluation reports, online shops registered with the GPeC Competition have the opportunity to discuss jury evaluation reports with the exact specialists that analysed them.
- After each evaluation stage, the GPeC E-Commerce Consultancy Meetings take place. Online shops can meet face to face with the jury members that evaluated their online business in order to discuss the audit report, and receive explanations on the given grades and recommendations to grow their online business;
- Each online shop has aproximately 90 minutes to discuss with the jury specialists. You can ask additional questions (apart from the ones strictly referring to the jury evaluation report) and receive specialised e-commerce consultancy;
- Online shops who cannot participate in person at GPeC E-Commerce Consultancy Meetings can send their questions directly via email to the jury members who evaluated their websites.
Note: Although we do everything in our power to reunite all the 25 GPeC jury members during the same day, it’s a real challenge to coordinate everyone’s agendas. Therefore, some of the jury members may not be able to participate in person at the meetings, BUT all of them will answer your questions via email or via Skype.
According to feedback from previous editions, GPeC E-Commerce Consultancy Meetings are extremely useful for any online shop and are a must-attend as you rarely get the chance to talk face to face with e-commerce specialists – people with extensive e-commerce experience and know-how who can offer ideas, advice, consultancy regarding all you need in order to sell more online.
4. Participation in the 13th edition of GPeC E-Commerce Awards Gala
All online shops* registered with GPeC 2018 Competition have free access to the 13th edition of the GPeC 2018 E-Commerce Awards Gala (November 2018). This is where you:
- find out live and first hand if you are among the winners of the competition;
- meet face to face with the e-commerce elite and you get a great networking opportunity;
- find out the key market insights and trends for 2018;
- find out the E-Commerce Winners of the Year, the market segments with the best evolution and those with highest growth potential;
- participate in a real e-commerce show, a memorable evening that marks 13 years of Romanian E-Commerce Awards Gala.
*Note: The number of free seats given to online shops representatives depends on the plan chosen for the GPeC Online Shops Competition.
5. Free 3-Day-Pass access to GPeC Summit*, May 29-30-31, 2018 – The Most Important E-Commerce and Online Marketing Event in Central and Eastern Europe
*For PREMIUM and PLATINUM plans only
On May 29-30-31, 2018 we bring you GPeC SUMMIT, the Most Important E-Commerce and Online Marketing Event in Romania and Central and Eastern Europe – event reuniting some of the best speakers around the world, offering you endless networking possibilities with the industry elite, multiple business opportunities, experience exchange and premium content.
- Two days of Premium E-Commerce Conference , with keynote speeches and panel discussions with legendary Romanian and international speakers #ftw #epic;
- Hot topics and Q&A dedicated sessions during the Conference: Market Figures, Usability, Conversion Optimization, Content Marketing, Social Media, SEO, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Online Marketing, Mobile, Customer Satisfaction, Logistics and Courier Services;
- Premium keynote speeches given by top-notch international e-commerce experts: Peep Laja (ConversionXL), Jeff Bullas, Karl Gilis (AG Consult), Aleyda Solis (Orainti), Jim Sterne (Digital Analytics Association) – only the 5 first confirmed international speakers who will take up the GPeC stage during the 29-30 May 2018 Conference;
- Leads and partnerships with the main e-commerce solutions and services providers during the two days of GPeC Expo 29-30 May;
- Premium Networking with the Top Management of the main E-Commerce companies in Romania and Central and Eastern Europe, in the midst of over 800 participants;
- 2 Masterclass sessions of 6 hours each taught by exceptional international specialists: Karl Gilis (User Experience & Conversion Optimization Masterclass) and Jeff Sauer (Google Analytics Masterclass) – only 50 seats available for each Masterclass – extra charged;
- 4 Workshops of 90 minutes each with the best Romanian specialists on the hottest topics concerning online shops (included in the registration fee for the PREMIUM and PLATINUM plans)
Don’t miss this chance to learn the latest tricks and trends in E-Commerce and Online Marketing, from the very best specialists! You’re in for 3 epic days of Conference, Masterclasses, Workshops, Expo and Networking at GPeC SUMMIT May 29-30-31, Bucharest, Romania.
*For PREMIUM and PLATINUM plans only
Right before announcing the Winners of the Year in E-Commerce during the 13th edition of GPeC E-Commerce Awards Gala, we look forward to meeting you at GPeC Summit (November 2018, Bucharest, Romania) – 2 days of World-Class Conference during which we analyse the evolution of the e-commerce market for the past year, highlighting the trends and evolution expectations for 2019 and bring you legendary international speakers you dreamt of seeing live! All this is the midst of over 800 participants – the e-commerce elite.
7. 5% Discount on the GPeC 1018 E-Commerce Summer School registration fee**
**The discount only applies for the PLATINUM plan
Reaching its 8th annual edition, GPeC E-Commerce Summer School is the only series of intensive E-Commerce and Online Marketing trainings in Romania. This year’s edition takes place during August 24-29 , in fresh mountains surroudings, at Family Hotel Arnica*** in the Bran-Moeciu area and – just like every time – combines the relevant content of the 12 workshops with team building and networking activities together with the most beautiful people in the online industry!
- From morning ’till noon you get your daily meal of e-commerce and online marketing steroids! You’re in for 12 workshops focused on “tips & tricks” coming from the best specialists: Conversion Optimization, Usability, SEO, SEM, Analytics, Management, E-Commerce Tools, A/B Testing, Social Media, E-Mail Marketing, Customer Satisfaction – we’ll be talking about each one of them in detail during the 5 days, to help you sell more;
- Each day after trainings, you get the chance to meet face-to-face with the trainers, ask questions and receive tailored advice for your online business;
- Afternoons and evenings are booked for team building activities, stories and jokes all seasoned with camp fire, mulled wine and guitar chords.
8. GDPR Compliance Standards plan for online shops**
**For the PLATINUM plan only
We know that GDPR is a frightening acronym because it comes along with fines ranging between 2% and 4% of turnover, which is not at all neglectable! It is even scarier when we think – and we know it from our 13 years of experience – that the topic of personal data is not easy to understand and handle by online businesses.
On the other side, we are good at explaining legislation and are able to identify what a technical team with little or no legal experience needs to do in this situation.
GDPR consultancy is expensive and the price depends mainly on the business type. In addition, GDPR is not just a temporary law, mandatory in 2018, but also in 2019, 2020 etc. – so, you need to make sure you are in compliance with the law in order to avoid penalties on the long run.
That’s why online shops registering in the GPeC 2018 Competition and choosing the PLATINUM plan will benefit from a GDPR compliance process facilitated by Bogdan Manolea – Jurist, Executive Director of the Association for Technology and Internet, co-founder of Trusted.ro – for ten percent of the regular consultancy price – as follows:
- You select the PLATINUM plan when signing up your online shop in the GPeC Competition;
- On May 31 2018, during GPeC SUMMIT, you attend the GDPR session for online shops held by Bogdan Manolea, who will explain the basic concepts, in order to understand the key terms related to GDPR personal data and how to apply this knowledge to an online business;
- Learn the steps to take in order to comply with the law and get useful resources, good practice standards and a framework that you need to fill out based on the data collected by your online shop;
- Attend the GPeC Consultancy Meetings (July 10 2018) for one-on-one GDPR talks with Bogdan, for explanations and specific advice depending on the nature of your online shop;
- During the second phase of the GPeC evaluation process (September 24 – October 15 2018), Bogdan will evaluate your online shop based on the documents you filled out and check if they comply with the GDPR legislation. Bogdan will let you know if / what needs to be revised;
- Should you require further explanations, you have the chance to meet and talk to Bogdan during the second GPeC Consultancy Meeting, on October 26 2018.
- Perform the necessary adjustments and smile, for you shall be far wiser than you were when the whole process started :)
You should know
We don’t expect that all online shops will be 100% compliant with GDPR standards by the end of the process and you shouldn’t either. Because it all depends on you, really. Here is why:
- You have the ignition keys. We only help you meet the compliance conditions, but compliance with GDPR itself cannot be done by an external consultant, no matter how many papers or electronic documents you cover yourselves into. Plus, this is not a process that you undergo once and then rest peacefully.
- The GDPR compliance plan provided by GPeC is standard, intended for regular data collection activities operated by Romanian online shops. This means certain aspects may not be addressed, in particular issues related to the collection of special data, or if your business needs a Privacy Impact Assesment. Please note that we will not cover personal data processing activities made by your company beyond your online shop.
- The process is intended for companies operating mainly in the digital industries. In case you are an international corporation or use a mixture of offline and online marketing activities, this training may not be enough for you to comply to GDPR standards. If won’t hurt you, but you may not be able to implement all the features.
So, don’t hesitate any longer! Seize our Early-Bird offer valid until May 11, at 23:59 and benefit from a 100 EUR discount on the PLATINUM plan. Register now in the GPeC Competition and make sure your shop is GDPR compliant.
Gabriel Vasile, CEO SevenSins: “I guarantee that ALL online shops participating in the GPeC Online Shops Competition have improved their quality of service after the jury evaluation, including us at SevenSins. If they strived daily to tune up their websites just like they do during the GPeC jury evaluation we would see a more accelerated market development and growth.”
Mihai Patrascu, CEO evoMAG: “In my opinion, GPeC represents the biggest and most important e-commerce event in Romania, encouraging Romanian online shops development and the trust of clients in purchasing online. The event addresses all those who want to become an online brand through quality services offered to consumers, responsibility, trust and creativity. I feel honored every time I am asked to participate in GPeC and I very much appreciate the professionalism of the organising team.”
- Registration in the GPeC 2018 Online Shops Competition is done by filling in the registration form;
- The registration deadline is May 31 2018. If you want to seize the Early-Bird offer, make sure you register by May 11 2018, at 23:59 as it will grant you a 100 EUR discount on the PREMIUM and PLATINUM plans!
- The registration fee for the GPeC 2018 Competition will be paid at the exchange rate RON/EUR calculated on the the day of issue of the invoice;
- You need to pay the registration fee in full, as stated on the electronic invoice sent to your email address (that you provided in the registration form). Make sure you fill in a valid email address that you use regularly because this is where you will receive the invoice, as well as the GPeC 2018 news and competition guidelines;
- Until the payment is confirmed, your online shop will not be evaluated and you will not be accepted as a participant in the GPeC 2018 Online Shops Competition;
- The registration fee is non refundable.
Evaluate your online shop! Enter the GPeC Competition!
Register your online shop with the GPeC Competition and receive a complete website evaluation, for both Desktop and Mobile versions, followinf over 200 evaluation criteria! Benefit from our services worth minimum 3.040 EUR. Seize the Early-Bird offer by May 11, 2018, at 23:59!