We are only a few days away from GPeC Summit May 11-12-13 2015 – one of the most important e-commerce events in the region which will take place in Bucharest and reunite guests such as the universally-acclaimed digital marketing expert, Neil Patel. Other awesome e-commerce gurus which you will meet on stage at GPeC Summit May will include Chris Goward (CEO WiderFunnel), Craig Sullivan (Conversion Optimization Expert), Ivan Mazour (CEO Ometria), Matthew Woodward (SEO & Affiliate Marketing Expert), Simo Ahava (Senior Data Advocate Reaktor), Yauhen Khutarniuk (Head of SEO Link-Assistant), Matt Komorowski (Head of Sales PayPal CEE).
May 11-12-13, Bucharest becomes the e-commerce capital of the region during GPeC Summit, event that is celebrating in 2015 its 10th edition.
May 11 2015 is dedicated to the GPeC Summit Conference full of keynote speeches and debate panels focused on hot e-commerce and digital marketing topics as well as other omni-channel issues such as logistics, sourcing, fulfillment, team management and omni-channel strategy.
According to the GPeC Summit May 11 agenda which you can find on the event website, latest e-commerce market figures and online commerce trends will be just some of the topics of the Summit. The speeches of the international e-commerce speakers will be practical and will help online shops get inspiration and tips and tricks in order to become successful:
- The Myths, Lies and Illusions of Cross Device Testing – Craig Sullivan (Conversion Optimization Expert);
- How To Fast Track E-Commerce Success With Your Blog – Matthew Woodward (SEO & Affiliate Marketing Expert);
- 6 Unorthodox funnel optimization strategies guaranteed to double your growth – Neil Patel (Co-Founder CrazyEgg, HelloBar & KISSmetrics);
- Key Insights From Funnels: Enhanced E-Commerce For Google Analytics – Simo Ahava (Senior Data Advocate Reaktor);
- The future of ecommerce marketing – how data can improve your conversation with your customer – Ivan Mazour (CEO Ometria)
GPeC Summit Conference May 11 2015 will end with an extraordinary Q&A session called “Stage on Fire” – debate panel with Neil Patel, Craig Sullivan, Chris Goward, Simo Ahava and Ivan Mazour.
“It is a unique chance to ask questions for some of the best international e-commerce and digital marketing specialists and start a debate with them as they will all be there on stage at the same time. o sansa unica sa poti adresa intrebari unora dintre cei mai buni specialisti la nivel mondial, toti in acelasi loc, in acelasi timp. “, says Andrei Radu, CEO & Founder GPeC.
Also during the GPeC Summit Conference May 11 GPeC E-Commerce Expo will take place – the most important B2B e-commerce expo in the regional. The main e-commerce and digital marketing solutions and services will exhibit during the GPeC E-Commerce Expo.
The day of May 11 will end with GPeC E-Commerce Party – party where all the guests and speakers are invited to network in an informal environment.
May 12 and 13 2015 are dedicated to the GPeC E-Commerce Summit workshops: 13 workshops x 90 minutes each = 19,5 premium e-commerce content
GPeC Summit brings you 13 e-commerce and digital marketing workshops with some of the best international and national trainers:
- Google Analytics and implementation tips for Enhanced E-Commerce through Google Tag Manager – Simo Ahava (Senior Data Advocate Reaktor);
- Conversion Optimization – Toolkits and Discovery – Craig Sullivan (Conversion Optimization Expert);
- Conversion Optimization – How to run AB or Split tests – Craig Sullivan (Conversion Optimization Expert);
- From personalized audiences to Facebook sales – Alexandru Negrea (Consultant Social Media);
- From price competition to pre-transactional relationships through inbound marketing – Andreea Moisa (Managing Director Beans United);
- 10 Vital Things any E-Commerce Marketer Should Monitor – Yousuf Khatib, International Business Development Director Marketizator;
- Thinking out of the E-Commerce Box – Marius Ghenea, Senior Advisor 3TS Capital Partners;
- How to double your online sales with Retargeting – Rares Banescu, Owner & Founder Retargeting;
- The secrets of a successful online shops – Andrei Radu & Liviu Taloi, GPeC;
- E-Commerce: from launch to Black Friday in the cloud – Lucian Daia, Head of Custom Solutions Zitec;
- 5 Tips & Tricks to optimize your online shop for mobile devices – Dan Virtopeanu, Managing Partner Breeze Mobile;
- Online Performance Tips & Tricks – Adrian Ichim, Founder Advanced Ideas Romania & UK;
- 10 methods to save money with Google and Facebook promotion – Ionut Munteanu, PPC marketing specialist, Trainer & Partner WebDigital
The complete GPeC Summit May 2015 agenda can be viewed here: http://www.gpec.ro/en/agenda-gpec-summit-mai-2015/
Registrations for GPeC Summit May 11-12-13 2015 will end May 4 2015 23:59. Ticket prices for all 3 event days cost only 207 EUR (VAT included), catering and simultaneous translation services are included.
Registrations can be done online on the official GPeC website: http://www.gpec.ro/en/registration-gpec-summit-may-2015/
GPeC 2015 is an event powered by FAN Courier
Recommended Payment Processor Partner: mobilPay
Recommended Travel Partner: Paravion.ro
Official radio: Kiss FM
Supported by: 2Parale, Advanced Ideas, AgileMedia, Alin Dobrin Photo Graphics, EasyHost, Ecompedia, enRose, Euroweb,EventLink,Marketizator, Saveur, Silkweb, TeaForte, Trusted, WebDigital, ZeList Monitor
Media partners: (AD)Hugger, Agora, Akcees, ANIS, ARIES, Business Days, Business Review, Business Woman, Business24, Cariere, ComunicateDeAfaceri, ComunicateDePresa.ro, Femei in Afaceri, FNTM, Hotnews, HRBExpert, JurnalulDeAfaceri, IQads, Lumea SEO PPC, Magazinul Progresiv, PRwave, Romania Pozitiva, ShopMania, Smark, SoftBinator, SoftLead, Startups.ro, TechCafe, Ziare.com
Official bloggers: Alin Vlad /Anca Duma / Andra Zaharia / Auras Mihai Geambasu / Blogatu.ro / Carmen Albisteanu / Chinezu /Corina Maria Scheianu / Elena Ciric /Fulvia Meirosu / George Hari Popescu / iYli / Lavinia Biberi / Madalin Blidaru / Olivian Breda / Raluca Popa / Sabina Cornovac / Sorin Rusi
GPeC 2015 – Writing together the history of Romanian e-commerce for 10 years