The first two major events under the GPeC brand in 2023 are now open for registration: GPeC Proficiency – the auditing and mentorship programme dedicated to online stores and GPeC SUMMIT 22nd and 23rd of May – the Romanian industry flagship event in E-Commerce and Digital Marketing, that highlights 18 years of GPeC tradition.
GPeC Proficiency: audit and consultancy for online stores to optimize online presence and increase sales
GPeC Proficiency is the auditing and mentoring program dedicated to online stores – regardless of their business size or time of presence on the market – which consists of a complex & thorough process of auditing, 1-to-1 consulting and store optimization with the aim of achieving a better user experience on website (UX) and conversion rate increase (CRO).
“Through the program we support the teams behind the online stores to specialize in everything that is new and important in E-Commerce and Digital Marketing in order to master essential techniques for UX optimization, increasing the conversion rate, thus increasing online sales”, says Andrei Radu , CEO & Founder GPeC.
Specifically, online stores that enroll in the GPeC Proficiency program go through the following stages:
- Evaluation of the website and online presence through a complex audit consisting in over 200 criteria, so that each store gets an x-ray of its current status;
- Mentoring stage in which online stores receive expert advice in 1-on-1 meetings on how they can optimize the site to improve user experience and increase conversion rate;
- Re-evaluating the of the stores and online presence, following the optimizations made at the recommendation of the GPeC auditors and continuing the mentorship with the program specialists.
What is the GPeC Audit?
The GPeC audit is the only all-in-one audit in Romania for online stores that analyzes all the essential aspects of an e-commerce website:
- UX (User Experience) audit for the entire site on both Mobile and Desktop;
- Online Marketing Audit (Banners, Differentiators, Promotions, Cross/Up-Sell, Bundles, Loyalty, etc.);
- SEO Health Check (checking the essential elements for good optimization in Google);
- Security Health Check (identification of possible security vulnerabilities);
- Audit of EMail Marketing Campaigns / Newsletters;
- Content Audit and Presence in Social Media;
- Mystery Shopping (quality of online store services and Customer Support)
The GPeC audit contains all the above reports, being analyzed over 200 criteria for each online store enrolled in the GPeC Proficiency program.
The evaluation of online stores is done by 30 specialists with extensive experience in E-Commerce and Digital Marketing.
Enrollment of online stores in the GPeC Proficiency program starts at €499 + VAT for the smallest package (Lite) and goes up to €949 + VAT for the Incognito package, with prices valid until April 24 when the Early Bird Offer expires. After this date, prices will increase.
Full program details as well as registration can be found on the GPeC website here: https://www.gpec.ro/en/gpec-e-commerce-proficiency/
GPeC SUMMIT 22nd-23rd of May: Conference, Expo, Classes and Networking with the elite of the E-Commerce and Digital Marketing industry
GPeC SUMMIT is the flagship event of the E-Commerce and Digital Marketing industry in România & CEE, taking place on the 22nd and 23rd of May, in Bucharest, as follows:
- GPeC Conference, GPeC E-Commerce Expo & Networking Party 22nd of May – National Theatre of Bucharest
- Classes & Workshops on the 23rd of May – Sheraton Hotel, Bucharest
4 Legendary International Speakers are coming to GPeC SUMMIT: Mark Schaefer, Nancy Harhut, Karl Gilis and Talia Wolf
During the GPeC Conference on May 22nd, some of the most acclaimed specialists in E-Commerce and Digital Marketing will take the stage:
- Mark Schaefer for the first time in Romania – author of 9 bestseller books, the 3rd most influential Digital Marketing expert in the world (according to Brand24) and the Top 10 most “re-tweeted” Marketing specialists on Twitter. His blog is in the top 1% of the most read blogs in the world and his podcast – The Marketing Companion – is in the top 10 Marketing podcasts on iTunes.
- Nancy Harhut – Behavioral Marketing Expert, author of Using Behavioral Science in Marketing, which was recently published by Kogan Page and is already #1 on Amazon for Web Marketing, Business Marketing, and Consumer Behavior. Nancy is ranked in the Top 40 Digital Strategists (by Online Marketing Institute), Ad Club Top 100 Creative Influencer and Social Top 50 Email Marketing Leader.
- Karl Gilis is the Co-Founder of AGConsult and is included in the Top 3 most influential Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Experts worldwide.
- Talia Wolf is the Founder of GetUplift – agency specialized in Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) that brands like Teamwork, Bit.ly, Sprout Social, Thinkific, Mercedes or Upright turn to whenever they need funnel optimization and increasing the conversion rate.
They will be joined by local specialists in E-Commerce and Digital Marketing summing up over 25 speakers during the two days of the GPeC SUMMIT.
The day of May 23 brings intensive courses and workshops on the most important topics of E-Commerce and Digital Marketing, for everyone that is interested in developing their skills and knowledge in e-commerce and digital marketing.
Registrations for the GPeC SUMMIT have started, and the Early Bird Offer is valid until April 30th, which brings significant discounts on the registration fee. The price of access tickets starts from 99 EUR + VAT, and full details about the event, as well as registrations can be made on the GPeC website here: https://www.gpec.ro/en/gpec-summit-may/
GPeC 2023 is an event powered by FAN Courier
Gold Partner: eMAG Marketplace
Supported by: Google
Recommended Payment Processor: NETOPIA Payments
Event supported by: Akinon, Answear, Aqurate, Auchan, Banca Transilvania, Canopy, Cora, Debonaire, DWF, easySales, Five Elements Digital, Gomag, Httpool, GTS, Innoship, Limitless Agency, MerchantPro, MGID, MTH Digital, Plăți.Online, Poșta Panduri, RTB House, Sameday, Sinaps, SmartFintech, tbi Bank, Twispay, UPS, VTEX
Main Media Partner: VOYO
Media Partners: Trusted.ro, Manager.ro, Revista BIZ, Wall – Street.ro, Retail.ro, Ad Hugger, Revista Progresiv, IAB Romania, ARMO, Bulgarian E-Commerce Association, BestJobs, Retail-FMCG, Institutul de Marketing, Portal Management, IQAds, Cariere, Zelist, Business Review, Jurnalul de Afaceri, Lumea SEO PPC, Marketing Focus, Smark, ecompedia.ro.
Official Radio: KISS FM
Official Hosting: HOSTERION