GPeC SUMMIT November 12-13, 2018 was a blast. We’re looking forward to seeing you in 2019! This page will soon be updated with information regarding GPeC SUMMIT November 4-5, 2019. Stay tuned!
On November 12-13, 2018 you are invited to join us for an epic edition of GPeC SUMMIT! We celebrate 13 years of GPeC excellency, so we brought together some of the best Romanian and international experts in E-Commerce and Digital Marketing, for 2 days of hands-on, practical content, that will literally help you grow your online business!
You’re in for two days of Premium Conference, an Expo Area where you will meet the main e-commerce services providers, a 6-hours Google Ads Masterclass taught by world expert Brad Geddes, Networking with over 1.000 C-level attendees (the elite of the Romanian and neighboring countries’ e-commerce market) and, finally, The Romanian E-Commerce Awards Ceremony – GPeC E-Commerce Awards Gala, the 13th edition, hosted by our charming host, Andi Moisescu.
If you’re interested in electronic commerce and wish to learn the latest strategies on growing your online business, GPeC SUMMIT November 12-13 is THE event you cannot afford to miss! #CraftedToInspire
Meet legendary international speakers!
We celebrate 13 years of GPeC excellency with some of the most acclaimed experts in E-Commerce and Digital Marketing on an international scale – speakers quoted by the most prestigious magazines, best-selling authors that make the headlines of the biggest industry events in the world. They will be joined by top Romanian specialists, expert professionals with extensive experience in the field. As always, our goal is to bring you relevant content that literally helps you grow your business, and for you to learn only from the very best!
At GPeC SUMMIT November 12-13, we’ve prepared a line-up of #epic speakers just for you – here are the big names that will take up the GPeC stage this autumn:
Designated “The Prophet of Habit-Forming Technology” by M.I.T. Technology Review, Nir Eyal is a writer, consultant and teacher on “Behavioral Design” – a mix of psychology, technology, and business.
Nir is the author of bestseller “Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products” – the book that has changed the mindset, the strategy and the behavior of some of the most famous entrepreneurs in the world.
The book is a guide on building habit-forming technologies and products that users become addicted to and is intended for the use of entrepreneurs, marketers, product managers and designers alike.
Boris Veldhuijzen Van Zanten, the Founder of The Next Web, says it’s the book everybody in Silicon Valley is talking about. Eric Ries, the author of The Lean Startup thinks it’s a must-read for everybody interested in growing their customer engagement.
Nir Eyal teaches at the Stanford Graduate School of Business and the Hasso Plattner Institute of Design (Stanford University). He is also an investor in leading companies which, he believes, are truly developing habit-forming technologies, such as: Eventbrite, Refresh.io (bought by LinkedIn), Worklife (bought by Cisco), Product Hunt, Marco Polo, Presence Learning, 7 Cups, Pana, Kahoot!, Byte Foods and Anchor.fm.
Nir Eyal comes for the first time to Romania at GPeC SUMMIT, on November 12-13, 2018, where he will give an inspiring keynote on how to develop services that your users will love and will get them hooked to your brand. It’s a unique opportunity to see and hear Nir Eyal live, and no entrepreneur, marketer, product manager or designer should miss it!
Brad Geddes is one of the best known PPC experts worldwide, activating in this industry since 1998. Most Romanian and world PPC experts have learned Google AdWords from Brad’s famous book “Advanced Google AdWords“, international best-seller and the most advanced book ever written on Google Ads.
Brad Geddes is Co-Founder of AdAlysis – the best PPC campaigns management software, multi-award winner of the most important industry events in Europe and the US.
Brad has worked with many companies, regardless of their size – from very small businesses with low advertising budgets, to giant corporations that spend millions of dollars monthly, such as Amazon, Yahoo, Thomson Reuters, Salesforce, Google, FindLaw and Washington Post.
Brad is famous for his smooth and simple way of explaining complicated aspects of SEM for just about anybody – which is his sort of “trademark”. Brad is extremely open, and he thinks of a ”professional secret” as an overrated concept, choosing to share everything he has learnt in his 20 years of experience and helping anyone better understand how to build powerful marketing campaigns.
Last, but not least, Brad is one of the most acknowledged international speakers when it comes to Google Ads, delivering presentations and workshops to over 85 conferences worldwide, some of the most notorious being: AdWords Days (Germany), Congreso SEM (Spain), Search Engine Strategies (Toronto, San Francisco, San Jose, Chicago, London, New York City), SES Local, SMX (Seattle, New York, San Jose, Sydney, Munich, Milan, London), SMX Local, SMX Social, Kelsey, Pubcon (New Orleans, Boston, Las Vegas), SuperZoo, Marketing 2.0 Bootcamp, SEO Class, KBIS, Elite Master Summit, Hero Conf, adTech etc.
Brad Geddes will take up the stage at GPeC SUMMIT November 12-13 with a keynote speech and a 6-hours Google Ads Masterclass no online marketer should miss! Brad Geddes’ Masterclass takes place on November 13, 2018 and will cover 6 full hours of tips&tricks on Google Ads campaigns. The number of available seats is limited to 50!
David Meerman Scott is notorious worldwide as one of the best marketing and PR strategist, also being an entrepreneur, consultant, keynote speaker and bestselling author.
David is the inventor of the “Newsjacking” concept – the art and science of injecting your ideas into the most important news (breaking news) to generate media exposure, win leads and, as a result, grow your business. “Newsjacking” has become so popular that it was included in the Oxford English Dictionary.
David is the author and co-author of 10 books, 3 of which have become international bestsellers. “The New Rules of Marketing & PR” already sees its 6th edition, has been translated into 29 languages and has sold 400.000 copies until now.
David is also the author of “Real-Time Marketing & PR” (Wall Street Journal BestSeller), “Newsjacking” and his latest hit is “The New Rules of Sales & Service“. Together with Rich Jurek he co-authored “Marketing the Moon“, and together with Brian Halligan (CEO HubSpot) he wrote “The Grateful Dead“.
David Meerman Scott will be coming for the first time to Romania as a guest at GPeC SUMMIT, where he will deliver his keynote “Real-Time Marketing Drives Real-Time eCommerce” on November 13. David will share with the GPeC audience hands-on, practical insights on how to get the media to talk about you, how to develop products and services based on consumer feedback, how to use speed and cleverness as business growth strategy, how to best identify the times when customers are most ready to buy and what messages to use to get them to act immediately, etc.
Russell McAthy is the CEO of CUBED – a Marketing Attribution platform which allows companies to better understand the performance of their campaigns. CUBED also help brands understand how consumers really react to their marketing actions both online and offline, thus allowing them to take the best business decisions.
Russell has over 10 years of experience in the Digital industry, and is a true Data Analytics enthusiast. He has worked with a variety of companies – from small businesses, to companies with the highest market capitalization on the London Stock Exchange, helping them increase the performance of their marketing campaigns based on data.
Russell McAthy has spoken to some of the largest international conferences, such as Ungagged Vegas, Superweek, Webit (Bulgaria, Singapore and Delhi) being the most influential speaker on the “Attribution Modelling” topic. He will take up the stage at GPeC SUMMIT November 12-13, for the first time in Romania, to deliver the keynote speech “Conversion rate is broken and how do we fix it?” – and online shops should not miss it!
Ross Simmonds is the Founder of Foundation Marketing, a content marketing agency working with companies from all over the world, from start-ups to Fortune 500 brands.
Ross has helped his customers, as well as brands reach millions of people with their message through content on his Instagram, Slideshare, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.
Over the years, Ross has made the news in prestigious media outlets, such as Forbes, Venture Beat, Huffington Post, Mashable, BET, CBC and many more. He has spoken at internationally renowned conferences about Digital Marketing for small and medium-sized companies to corporations: MozCon, SearchLove, Webbdagarna, CTAConf etc.
Ross was named by Mashable “The Best Snapchat Marketer in the world” and is the author of “Stand Out – An entrepreneurs guide to content marketing“.
From faraway Canada, Ross Simmonds comes for the first time to Romania at GPeC SUMMIT November 12-13, where he will give a keynote speech entitled “Content Distribution: How To Give Your Content More Life” with a focus on e-commerce.
Get ready for a new edition full of practical content and actionable tactics that will literally help you grow your online business! #GPeCSUMMIT #CraftedToInspire #GPeC13Years
7 reasons why you should attend GPeC SUMMIT November 12-13:
- Outstanding speakers who make the headliners of the main E-Commerce and Online Marketing conferences in the world come to GPeC SUMMIT, Bucharest –> get access to Premium Content from the very best specialists in the industry;
- Along with international speakers we bring you the best Romanian experts that will deliver you premium know-how #NoBullshit and actionable tactics you can instantly implement in your business to grow your online shop’s conversion rate;
- We bring you 2 days of Conference and a 1 full-day Google Ads Masterclass with Brad Geddes. During the Conference we will debate the following topics: Romanian E-Commerce Market & Figures, User Experience, Conversion Optimization, Content Marketing, PPC, Real-Time Marketing & Sales, Data Analytics, SEO, Mobile, Customer Satisfaction, Logistics etc. –> learn what’s important to have a successful online business and increase your sales;
- Online shops have the opportunity to talk face-to-face with the main e-commerce service providers at GPeC E-Commerce Expo –> build partnerships that will help you grow your business;
- Over 1.000 C-level Romanian and international participants are expected to attend the GPeC SUMMIT during the two days of event: CEOs, Marketing Managers, Product & Brand Managers, PR Executives, Web Developers, IT Managers, Programmers, Sales Managers –> networking with the industry’s elite in the core of the most important E-Commerce Event in Romania and Central and Eastern Europe;
- You will meet, discuss and exchange contacts with the big companies in the industry (from acknowledged online shops to the big offline retailers who have expanded their businesses online) –> connect to the vibes of the E-Commerce Community!
- You attend the 13th annual edition of GPeC E-Commerce Awards Gala – a genuine show hosted by Andi Moisescu, that will bring you the best Romanian online shops that have entered the GPeC Competition.
GPeC SUMMIT November 12-13 – The E-Commerce Event Of The Year: Conference, Expo, Masterclass, Awards, Networking, Leads, Content.
- Two days of Premium E-Commerce Conference, loaded with keynote speeches and debating panels with outstanding international and Romanian speakers #FTW #Epic #CraftedToInspire;
- Topics of maximum interest and dedicated Q&A sessions during the Conference: Market Figures, User Experience, Conversion Optimization, Content Marketing, PPC, Real-Time Marketing & Sales, Data Analytics, SEO, Mobile, Customer Satisfaction, Logistics etc.;
- Premium keynote speeches delivered by world renown experts of the global E-Commerce & Digital Marketing industry: Nir Eyal, Brad Geddes, David Meerman Scott, Russell McAthy (CUBED), Ross Simmonds (Foundation Marketing) – and they are just the first 4 confirmed international speakers who will perform on the GPeC SUMMIT stage during the November 12-13, 2018 Conference;
- Dedicated sessions loaded with useful resources from the top Romanian expert professionals;
- Leads and partnerships between online shops and the main e-commerce services providers during the two days of GPeC Expo November 12-13;
- Premium networking with the Top Management of the main e-commerce companies in Romania and Central and Eastern Europe, in the midst of over 1.000 participants;
- 1 Google Ads Masterclass of 6 hours held by the best international expert in the field: Brad Geddes – max. 50 seats available, on November 13, 2018;
- On the evening of November 13, the 13th annual edition of GPeC E-Commerce Awards Gala will take place – a genuine show hosted by Andi Moisescu, which will bring you the best Romanian online shops that have entered the GPeC Competition.
|What would you like to attend?||
VERY EARLY BIRD*
Valid until Oct. 9th
Nov. 1-9, by 23:59
|GPeC Conference & E-Commerce Expo, November 12 – Day 1
||69 €||89 €||109 €|
|GPeC Conference & E-Commerce Expo, November 13 – Day 2
||69 €||89 €||109 €|
|Google Ads Masterclass – Brad Geddes (6 hours, 50 seats max.), November 13 – Day 2||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
(access to GPeC Conference & E-Commerce Expo – November 12, Day 1 + Google Ads Masterclass with Brad Geddes – November 13, Day 2 + GPeC E-Commerce Awards Gala – November 13, Day 2)
|SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
(access to both days of GPeC SUMMIT & E-Commerce Expo & E-Commerce Awards Gala, November 12-13 – NOT including the Google Ads Masterclass with Brad Geddes)
*Prices do not include VAT.
The Very Early-Bird Offer – valid until October 9, 2018, by 23:59 Day 1, November 12, 2018 – GPeC Conference & E-Commerce Expo, 69 EUR + VAT / attendee; Day 2, November 13, 2018 – GPeC Conference & E-Commerce Expo & E-Commerce Awards Gala, 69 EUR + VAT / attendee; Masterclass 6 hours, November 13, 2018 – Brad Geddes (Google Ads) – 99 EUR + VAT / attendee – only 50 seats available!
Promo Packs – 2-Day-Pass (access to both days of GPeC SUMMIT & E-Commerce Expo November 12-13, 2018 + E-Commerce Awards Gala, November 13, 2018) not including the Google Ads Masterclass with Brad Geddes: 138 119 EUR + VAT / attendee. – Special 2-Day-Pass (access to GPeC Conference & E-Commerce Expo November 12, 2018 + Google Ads Masterclass (Brad Geddes) November 13, 2018 (within the limits of available seats) + GPeC E-Commerce Awards Gala November 13, 2018: 168 149 EUR + VAT / attendee.
The Early-Bird Offer – valid during October 10-31, 2018, by 23:59 Day 1, November 12, 2018 – GPeC Conference & E-Commerce Expo, 89 EUR + VAT / attendee; Day 2, November 13, 2018 – GPeC Conference & E-Commerce Expo & E-Commerce Awards Gala, 89 EUR + VAT / attendee; Masterclass 6 hours, November 13, 2018 – Brad Geddes (Google Ads) – 149 EUR + VAT / attendee – only 50 seats available!
Promo Packs – 2-Day-Pass (access to both days of GPeC SUMMIT & E-Commerce Expo November 12-13, 2018 + E-Commerce Awards Gala, November 13, 2018), not including the Google Ads Masterclass with Brad Geddes: 178 149 EUR + VAT / attendee. – Special 2-Day-Pass (access to GPeC Conference & E-Commerce Expo November 12, 2018 + Google Ads Masterclass (Brad Geddes) November 13, 2018 (within the limits of available seats) + GPeC E-Commerce Awards Gala November 13, 2018: 238 189 EUR + VAT / attendee.
Standard Offer – valid during November 1-9, 2018, by 23:59 Day 1, November 12, 2018 – GPeC Conference & E-Commerce Expo, 109 EUR + VAT / attendee; Day 2, November 13, 2018 – GPeC Conference & E-Commerce Expo & E-Commerce Awards Gala, 109 EUR + VAT / attendee; Masterclass 6 hours, November 13, 2018 – Brad Geddes (Google Ads) – 249 EUR + VAT / attendee – only 50 seats available! SOLD OUT!
Promo Packs – 2-Day-Pass (access to both days of GPeC SUMMIT & E-Commerce Expo November 12-13, 2018 + E-Commerce Awards Gala, November 13, 2018), not including the Google Ads Masterclass with Brad Geddes: 218 179 EUR + VAT / attendee. – Special 2-Day-Pass (access to GPeC Conference & E-Commerce Expo November 12, 2018 + Google Ads Masterclass (Brad Geddes) November 13, 2018 (within the limits of available seats) + GPeC E-Commerce Awards Gala November 13, 2018: 358 249 EUR + VAT / attendee. SOLD OUT!
You should know
- Included in the ticket price: 2 Coffee Breaks / day, water, beverages and snacks provided by the organizers; simultaneous translation services (Romanian-English and English-Romanian) for the 2 days of the event – except for the Google Ads Masterclass with Brad Geddes;
- Not included in the ticket price: lunch meals, accommodation or transportation costs;
- The participation fee in non-refundable.
GPeC SUMMIT takes place on November 12-13, 2018 in Bucharest, Romania, at Crystal Palace Ballrooms, located on Calea Rahovei no. 198A, sector 5, in the vicinity of the Parliament Palace (near the Flower Market in the George Coșbuc area).
Crystal Palace Ballrooms is situated in downtown Bucharest, near Unirii Square (Piața Unirii). The approximate distance from Otopeni Airport (Arrivals Terminal) to Crystal Palace Ballrooms is 20 km (estimated fare for a Taxi/Uber ride – 15 EUR).
See you at GPeC!
You are in for two days full of actionable content from some of the best Romanian and international experts! #eCommerce #OnlineMarketing #CraftedToInspire